- Ripstop parachute ribber poly material; light and strong
- Dedicated .25″ super-cush padded laptop compartment
- Cavernous 3.5 gallon “duffle style” main compartment
- Two hard-plastic underbelly strips for additional protection
- Super-cush padded shoulder straps with belly strap
- Rip stop parachute robber poly material; light and strong
Hot off the heels of being awarded “Best Laptop Bag Brand” by About.com, we bring to you the new Stovepipe BackpackKAMPUS duffle style laptop backpacks. KAMPUS is a lightweight, rugged and protective backpack that offers tons of open storage space (great for books or clothes) and a super-cush padded dedicated laptop compartment. Think of a camping style backpack with a dedicated laptop section, and that’s the KAMPUS. It’s great for the college student, gamers and DJs. Able to fit a laptop and lots of books, gym clothes, cords and mixers, the KAMPUS backpacks are versatile, roomy and damn good looking! The “flip-top” cover and drawstring cinch string makes it easy to access the inner bag. The laptop section features .25″ of super-cush padding and two hard plastic underbelly runners provide additional protection for your laptop. On the outside of the backpack are 5 large “seamless” storage pockets ideal for TONS of small gadgets and accessories including phones, GPS, Serato Box, phone chargers, pens, money, keys, passport, boarding passes and bottled water.
List Price: $ 89.99
Price: $ 83.88
- Superior SafetyCell computer protection compartment
- Roomy interior with padded pockets for CD’s, PDA, phone, etc.
- Internal media pocket for MP3 or CD player with headphone sound-port
- Cool-Mesh ventilated back panel
- Detachable cell phone pocket
You are on the go and you appreciate the freedom that only a backpack offers, but you’re not in grade school anymore. It’s time to move up to a stylish pack designed specifically for a computer, your music and your gear.
List Price: $ 0.00
- Combination locks provide security
- Side grommet is compatible with any standard laptop security cable (cable not included)
- Sturdy chrome steel corners and aluminum trim
- Padded interior with adjustable cushioned walls
- Functional internal pockets for files and supplies
Vaultz offers a wide range of fashionable security storage products that allow you to store, transport and protect the things that are important to you. The Vaultz Locking Laptop Case will help you protect and secure your laptop! This sturdy case features combination locks to provide keyless security, a side grommet which is compatible with any standard laptop security cable (cable not included), sturdy chrome steel corners and aluminum trim, a padded interior with adjustable cushioned walls, and functional internal pockets for files and supplies. The deluxe shoulder strap provides comfortable and convenient portability. Keep your laptop and important files safe from theft and damage with the Vaultz Locking Laptop Case. If it’s important, play it safe and LOCK IT UP! with Vaultz.
List Price: $ 69.99
Price: $ 36.99
- Rolling laptop case compatible with most laptops with a 15-17 display
- File compartment stores folders and loose papers
- Large rear compartment holds a change of clothes for the overnight business trip
- Smart Organization panel provides a place for electronics, gadgets and accessories
- Speed Pocket – A quick access, secure place to put valuables (watch, keys, cell phone etc. prior to passing through airport security
Streamlined styling and smartly placed features add up to this rolling laptop cases minimalist footprint. Discover generous capacity inside for your 17 inch laptop along with an overnight compartment so you have everything you need to conquer that quick business trip.
List Price: $ 0.00
Price: $ 39.89
- Transition From Work To Play And Back Again. This Backpack Has Enough Room For A Full Day’S Activities.
- Organizer with multiple pockets for mp3 player, business cards, flash drive and more.
- Built-in computer sleeve fits most laptops up to 17 inch.
- Clean with soft, damp cloth
Briggs Riley Verb: Built to Groovetrade;
List Price: $ 0.00
Related Computer Backpack Products
- Organizer Pocket
- Padded Shoulder Strap
- Water Bottle Pocket
- Comfort Fit System
- Audio & Media Pocket
Swiss Gear SA1225 Black/Swiss Red/Grey Backpack
List Price: $ 60.00
Price: $ 64.99
- Dimensions:12″W x 17″H x 8.5″ D
- Cubic Capacity:1281 cu. in. Weight:1.2 lbs
Spacious, Casual essentials pack is equipped to carry everything you need for the gym or office – Interior organization includes dual mesh pockets and dual storage pockets – Exterior organization includes two front zippered pockets and a patented multi-purpose zip-away side pocket ideal for a water bottle or umbrella – Padded back panel and adjustable shoulder straps for maximum comfort – Durable Versatek main body fabric with abrasion-resistant 1680D nylon base
Price: $ 49.99
- Designed for ultra portable Netbook computers from 8.9 to 13. (Acer Aspire One, Asus EEE PC, Asus N10J, Asus T91, Dell Inspiron Mini, MSI Wind U100, Archos 10, Averatec Buddy, HP Mini, Lenovo Ideapad S10, Samsung NC10, Sony Vaio P and most other 8.9 to 13 Netbooks
- Protective interior computer compartment adjusts for custom fit from 8.9 to 13
- Also fits the new Amazon Kindle 2
- Perfect size to accommodate Netbook computer with ample room for accessories, power supply, phone, files, magazines, etc
- Made of durable 600 denier ballistic nylon accented with 1200 denier diamond RipStop nylon
You’re on the move, and need your gear as mobile as you are. The Edge Ultra Portable Backpack offers all the storage you need, combined with a high quality, sporty design, at a great price Outside you’ll find great styling made of durable Nylon and RipStop, accented by Aluminum grommets, as well as multiple easy-access pockets.
List Price: $ 0.00
- Fleece lined sunglass pocket
- Insulated cooler pocket
- Mesh side pockets
- Organizer pocket
- Side access padded laptop sleeve
DaKine Women’s Laptop Backpack for street or schoolBased in Hood River, Oregon, DAKINE was founded in Maui, Hawai’i in 1979 by longtime surfer, Rob Kaplan. DAKINE’S first product, a revolutionary new surf leash, quickly gained worldwide popularity. This first leash led to more surfing related products, built to withstand the punishing conditions of the surf on the north shore of Hawai’i. In Hawaiian slang, “Da Kine” means the best and the company has lived up to this standard through attention to detail, focus on accessories, and a notoriously thorough design process.
With its reputation for top quality products and attention to detail, DAKINE quickly grew beyond its surfing roots and has become the standard in board sports accessories for the top athletes in the worlds of snowboarding, skiing, skateboarding, mountain biking, windsurfing, and kiteboarding, as well as surfing.
To better serve the growing worldwide demand for DAKINE product, a factory and distribution center were opened in Hood River, Oregon in 1986 and the facility soon replaced operations on Maui’s north shore to become the principal factory and point of distribution. DAKINE’s Oregon location, in the heart of the Gorge and the base of Mount Hood–a hot spot with North American windsurfers and snowboarders–also helps the company maintain its competitive edge by giving the product development team a demanding new environment for developing and testing products. A testament to the standards and success of DAKINE product, the pro team roster reads like a who’s-who of action sports.
Today, DAKINE offers a complete range of innovative products, including sport-specific and street-savvy backpacks, bags, travel gear, and accessories as well as a fashionable girl’s bag collection. The company remains focused on building durable, innovative products of the best quality for the most demanding action sports athletes. The original quest led by a group of dedicated surfers has taken on a life of its own and has spread throughout all board sports. For 30 years, this passion has given DAKINE its longevity in the action sports industry and has personified its reputation for excellence.
List Price: $ 0.00