- Aircore shoulder straps, extra-thick EVA foam for superior padding and support
- Versatile sleeve designed to fit 3-Liter hydration bladder or 15-Inch laptop
- Measures 14 x 19.5 x 1.9-Inch (width x height x depth) with 11 x 15 x 1.9-Inch (width x height x depth)
- Laptop sleeve, 2001-Cubic Inch capacity, weighs 1-Pound 9-Ounce
- Includes limited lifetime manufacturer’s warranty
The JanSport Agaves versatile design features an internal sleeve that can easily hold a 15 laptop for when on campus or at school. Or for the weekend hiking trips it can be used for a 3 liter hydration bladder. Two large main compartments give the backpack maximum storage. The padded, breathable AirCore shoulder straps and mesh back panel provide a comfortable carry for any trail or commute.The Jansport Agave backpack is an ideal daypack for both adventure-minded outdoor enthusiasts and those more likely to tackle a day in the urban jungle. Organizational touches abound, and AirCore shoulder straps are engineered with ergonomically contoured, extra-thick EVA foam for superior padding and support.
- Unbound-edge AirCore shoulder straps
- Two large main compartments for versatile storage
- Ice axe loop
- Versatile sleeve designed to fit a three-liter hydration bladder or 15-inch laptop
- Front utility pocket with organizer keeps essentials handy
- Easy access V-loft pocket
- Dual side water-bottle pockets
- Side compression straps keep pack close to the body and manage the load
- Daisy chain quick clip points
- Breathable mesh back panel stays dry and comfortable
- Web haul loop
- 600-denier polyester and 420-denier double dobby nylon material
- Weighs one-pound, nine ounces
- Measures 14-by19.5-by-1.9-inches (W x H x D)
- Laptop sleeve measures 11-by-15-by-1.9-inches (W x H x D)
- 2,001-cubic-inch capacity
JanSport bags include a limited lifetime manufacturer’s warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.
JanSport is the “original outdoor gear brand,” that embodies a culture of fun and discovery. The company equips people globally with quality, enduring, reliable products that enable the freedom to experience life’s adventures.
The goal at JanSport is to design, engineer, manufacture, and market products that can help you get from point A to point B, wherever that may be, in the most functional way possible. JanSport is well aware that the backpack that carries your books to school might need to be the same backpack that carries your gear on a weekend day hike, so flexibility is incorporated into each and every design. It’s what JanSport has been doing consistently for nearly forty years and it’s the concept that continues to drive the organization today.
List Price: $ 0.00
Find More Backpack Products
Shreveport nonprofits struggle to address hunger - Shreveport Times
nnnnnShreveport nonprofits struggle to address hungerShreveport TimesIn the case of Meals on Wheels and the Food Bank of Northwest Louisiana's Backpack Program — organizations serving the most at-risk populations, such as senior citizens and children — concerns regarding funding and lack of volunteers become all the ...and more »nnn
More at Shreveport nonprofits struggle to address hunger - Shreveport Times